Friday, March 24, 2006

I think it has been a long time since i penned something on my blog...not that i was preoccupied with some other job, in fact i was not having any job at all, but rather couldnt frequent to a cafe as i was away from my home and ironically that was in b'lore.!
instead of a rather cliched retrospective narration, here it goes...








<ACTION>
june 1 - 2005
"my successful first day at degussa..met my colleagues, a treat at PARK, all went so smooth and cool."

july 23rd - 05
" a fateful twist to wind up the job because of some unexpected troubles.."
<CUT>

<ACTION>
august 28th :
"registered for TIME course and started to attend their classes from mid september.."
"Nov, 20 CAT, Nov 27 IIFT, Dec 11 JMET."
last week of December:
"Results are out-- instead of a belled CAT i saw a belled myself...97.15 CAT, 94.4 JMET,only calls are from iitkgp,
iitd, iitm..the final verdict is to give GATE a good shot."
<CUT>

<ACTION>
Feb 12 GATE and March 15 results are out:
"man..! in think i'v struck gold ..an unexpected 99.53"
<PACK UP!..THE TAKE IS OK>




No comments: